Saturday 7 June 2014

My worst day of my life by Hiroe I


My worst experience was my entrance examination for the University of Tsukuba. I noticed that I had forgotten my wristwatch in my house when I was on the train for Tsukuba on the day of the entrance examination. I also didn’t have any spare wristwatches so I was extremely troubled. I felt like I had already failed my entrance examination. I needed my wristwatch for time allocation. Allocating time properly makes a good result so I needed my wristwatch. Not being able to know the time meant that I might fail my entrance examination. After I arrived at the University of Tsukuba, I sat on a chair in the classroom where I took my examination. I was very sad because I recalled having studied hard for that day and paid much money for cram school. Then the examination started. The first examination was English. I thought I had to answer faster than ever. I finished the English examination and thought I could make passable answers. The next examination was Japanese. Because a question about a novel was difficult, I took a long time. I couldn’t know how long time I took so I got inpatient because of that. I sweated with fear but I continued to answer other questions. The Last examination was social studies. I chose Japanese history. There were four questions so I had to be careful to allocate the time properly. I started to answer timidly. Then the last examination finished. I did what I could do but the result wouldn’t be what I had hoped for. After the examination, I went back home and hated myself. If I had had my wristwatch, I would have been able to answer calmy. My entrance examination was very uneasy and fearful so I don’t want to experience the same situation ever again. For this reason, I can say the worst experience of my life was the entrance examination for  the University of Tsukuba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.