Thursday 29 May 2014

My Worst Experience by Daigo S

This time, I will tell you about the worst experience in my life. When I was a second grade high school student, I went to a music venue to see a gig. At the gig, three bands performed and I had been really looking forward to seeing each of them. So I saw the first band at the center of the music venue, and I really enjoyed their playing. Next I saw the second band at the center of the music venue too , and I enjoyed their playing and raged out so hard. It was so fun, but I was getting tired. After that, the third band which I was looking forward to seeing the most came out. I raged out very very hard, so I was tired. Then they started playing my most favorite song, so I really got excited and went wild. Suddenly, my face was punched by someone who went wild too. I got sick because of that punch and tiredness. So I could not stand being at the center of the music venue. Finally I went backward, and sat down on the floor. I could not enjoy seeing my most favorite band satisfactorily. It was the worst experience in my life. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I’m Ryo Isojima. Your description is so clear that I can imagine easily what your worst experience is (and what a shame you didn’t see your favorite band satisfactory!). By the way, I have a question. What names were the bands at the gig? I will be glad if you tell me them.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.