Thursday 29 May 2014

My Life at the University of Tsukuba by Daigo S

My friends make my life at the University of Tsukuba exiting. First, I enjoy talking with friends on my interests. I love music, especially Heavy Metal music. When I was a high school student, I had few friends on my interest. So I could not talk about my interest in school. It was so boring. Now at the University of Tsukuba, I joined a light music club called the “Tsukuba Ongaku Kyokai (Tsukuba Music Association)” and have many friends on my interest. So I can enjoy talking about my interest now. My friends give me a lot of knowledge about my interest and I give my friends some knowledge too. It is very fun and useful for me. Second, I enjoy discussing with my college friends. In the University of Tsukuba, I study linguistics in the College of Humanities. I can discuss various problems about my studies with my friends. Discussing problems with my friends sometimes bothers me, but my friends give me a lot of knowledge about my studies. It is interesting for me and it makes me more eager for study.  I really enjoy my life in the University of Tsukuba because of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.