Tuesday 12 February 2013

My life of the University of Tsukuba by kokko.

 I started to live alone for the first time since entering university. It was hard because I have to do all from my preparation to clean up. Also, when I'm alone at home, I will miss my parents sometimes, but it was only in the first time. I quickly got used to the University of Tsukuba, I also increased my friends, I was no longer lonely.
  The circle has been a member of the ZENDAIKAI, I served as the team leader this year. The ZENDAIKAI  is a recognized student organization at the University of Tsukuba. The group is composed of representatives from each College of vocational studies, we discuss various issues on campus. It is a policy to tackle the problem anything related to college life. I go to eat or go to play well with colleagues of that circle. I have been studying at the University primarily in the area of life chemistry. My life now is so much fun. I think it was by really good to come to Tsukuba.

2 comments:


  1. Hi, kokko! I read your post.
    My friend is member of ZENDAIKAI, too!
    You know my friends, meybe:)
    I want you to improve this university more and more. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kaori! Thank you for reading my essay.
      I don't know your friends now, but I may understand your friend someday.
      I'll do my best to improve this University of Tsukuba.

      Delete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.