Tuesday 12 February 2013

My Life of Tsukuba by Miho.H

I have been living in Tsukuba univ. for two years. And I have believed
that "University of Tsukuba changes from a university to a fortress in
an emergency." There are some reasons why I think so. The campus of this
university is very large. Layout of buildings is too complex. There is
no freshman who doesn't lose his way during the first term. I think it
aims that enemy cannot invade quickly to the center of university.
I work part-time at lab-buildings in second area, there are many
stairs and breezeways, so it is almost a real fortress. Some building
don't have the first floor, and another building don't exist on the map.
I can't understand why they were placed so strange layout. I'm grad when
I find a new way and stair. It reminds me to adventures around my junior
high school when I was child.
It is difficult to live not to lose my way in University of Tsukuba,
but it is very exiting. I hope to know every passage around the
university, and prepare for the time when we fight the enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.