Thursday 21 February 2013

My life at the University of Tsukuba is wonderful by Sakiko

My life at the University of Tsukuba is the best. I think it has two
good things. The first thing is that nature is rich at my university.
We can do cherry blossom viewing in spring, and can see beautiful
fresh
green leaves in summer, and crimson autumn leaves can be seen in autumn,
and we can play in the snow in winter. Moreover, since there are no
high buildings, we can see Mt. Tsukuba which exists in the distance all
the
year round. Because the climate is good in May, I like it in particular
and it is easy for me to live. The second thing is there are a lot of
students in the University of Tsukuba. There are not only Japanese but
many foreign students from overseas. Moreover, there are many students
who are coming from local area as well as many students who are coming
from all over the world. So, I made many friends, after entering this
university. Since there are many students good at both studying and
sports, I have always received stimuli from them. I would also like to
be who can affect others like them. For these reasons, I like the
University of Tsukuba.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.