Friday 8 February 2013

My best experience by Yukie.T


The best experience of my life happened Thursday, December 6th 2012. I have belonged to Tsukuba Hoso Kyokai (THK) since I entered the University of Tsukuba. I create radio programs or TV programs in my club. This experience started with a radio program “Bitter sweet cocktails” which I create. I often create TV dramas, therefore It was the first radio program for me. It was very hard for everyone to create programs, but in my club, we always create many programs one after another, so we forget that creating a program is very hard and precious.
 Thursday, December 6th 2012, my program was broadcasted on a local radio station of Tsukuba RadioTsukuba. During on-air, some people who were listening to RadioTsukuba mentioned about the program on Twitter. I found man who praises my scenario and program. He belongs to a club like me at his university. I have written 5.6 scenarios for these two years, and I thought the scenario was the best of me because I had the honor of the word. The tweet remembered me creating a program is precious, made me very happy, and I have wanted to write more and more better scenario since that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.