Wednesday 9 January 2013

Self introduction from Midori Haneda

My name is Midori. I major in Bio Resource Science. I am going to study agriculture after second year. I am a second year undergraduate and 20 years old. I want to be a government official in the future and will work for those who is engaging in agriculture, forestry and the marine products industries like farmers, fishers and so on. My hobby is reading books. I always read books by Japanese writers, but I love Harry Potter and Agatha Christies’s Poirot. My favorite genre of novels is detective novels, mysteries and serious literature. 

 

From 1 years old to three years old, I lived in Australia, but I couldn’t speak English because I went to a kindergarten for Japanese in Australia. Now I would like to go abroad to study.

2 comments:

  1. You have a clear vision in the future :)
    I didn't know that you want to be a government officer. That's interesting!!
    If you go abroad to study, where do you want to go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for comment. I am happy.
    I try to answer your question. I don't decide where to study abroad, but I would like to go to Sydney.
    I haven't read your self introduction, but I will read and write a comment.


    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.