Thursday 24 January 2013

My life at the University of Tsukuba by Midori H.

After I entered the University of Tsukuba, I surprisingly changed my life. First, I made friends at University of Tsukuba who are different types of people from the types of people I had met before. I have lived in the Kanto area, so I have few friends who don't come from the Kanto area, but now I have friends who come from all regions of Japan. After I entered the University of Tsukuba, I enjoyed speaking many friends more. Second, I participate in activities, such as a club and part time job. When I was a high school student, I didn't belong to any club, but now I belong to Japanese traditional flower arrangement club. I like flower and love my club members. Since I was in my second year at university, I began a part time job. My job is to teach English and Math. It is hard and difficult for me, but when my student gets a good grade, I am really happy. Finally, since I entered the university, I have times to travel. I have traveled to Kyoto, Sapporo, Nayoro in Hokkaido, Okinawa and Germany. Traveling is very fun, so I want to go many places. For these reasons my life changed and I really enjoy my university life.

6 comments:

  1. I found that your life dramatically changed after you entered the university.
    I was surprised to hear that you two went to Germany!!
    Where do you want to go next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to be able to make friends with you. I had a lot of friends of Kanto adversely. Thank you from now on.

      Delete
    2. I'm glad to make friends with you, too. I want you speak about much! Thank you for comment!!

      Delete
    3. Thank you for a comment, Gumi!
      Now I want to go Australia. I want to go my memorable place in Sydney.
      I would like you to listen to your experiments in Australia.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Midori.
    Your traveling time is wonderful!
    I would like to go traveling around Japan in university of life too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for a comment! I love to travel so I would like to go around Japan, too!

      Delete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.