Thursday 24 January 2013

My life at the University of Tsukuba by Shiori

My life at the University of Tsukuba is the best. I have two reasons for this. First, the campus is so large, and has a lot of facilities. The campus area is about 2,600,000 square meters. It is the second largest campus in Japan. The campus has not only classrooms, but also the farm, the medical center, four libraries, Starbucks, and so on. At the farm, rice, vegetables and fruits are raised. Also, there are some cattle. I could experience farming there, so it enables me to learn agriculture deeply. Second, I like the surroundings. I mean, I like my friends, teachers, the rich green environment, stores, restaurants, and so on. I have good friends and teachers, so every school life is fun and precious to me. In addition, Tsukuba City has a lot of green fields. I was brought up in the countryside, so I feel comfortable in the rich green environment. Especially, I like cycling on a sunny day. Now, I live in Tsukuba, near the university, and I feel it’s very convenient. It is because good restaurants and stores, which sell household goods and groceries are near my apartment. For these reasons, I like the life at the University of Tsukuba.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi.Let's go to the good restaurant with me;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is restaurant that you are recommended? I want to go to there with you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.