Saturday 22 December 2012

Self introduction by Mizuki

My name is Mizuki.
I major in agriculture.
I have studied English for 7 years. I was not a good student, so I can't speak, read  and write English well. However I like English and want to speak fluently. This summer, I went to Thailand to learn about Thai agriculture and talked to Thai students. They are better at speaking English than me, and surprisingly they can speak Japanese a little too though they have learned it only 3 or 4 years. I felt sad and thought why can't I speak English well though I have studied it more than 7 years! This is the reason why I want to be good at English. 
My hobby is doing scuba diving. I belong to the scuba diving club of Tsukuba University. We go to a lot of places, for example Miyakejima-island, Okinawa, to dive during every long vacation except winter one. 
I like playing musical instruments, too. I had learned piano for 14 years, violin for 6 years, and had played clarinet, trumpet and contrabass some years. Now I don't play anything becouse the diving club and part time job are busy. Someday, I will learn music again surely.

1 comment:

  1. Hi.I'm Hiroko.The scuba diving club sounds good!I want to do scuba diving.I think you are musician:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.