Wednesday 19 December 2012

My self introduction by Takaaki

Hello. My name is Takaaki.

I am not good at English. I can read English but I am not good at speaking and listening to English. I hardly have any English experience. I have not taken the TOEIC, the TOEFL or the IELTS. When I was a junior high school student, I passed the 3rd grade examination of Eiken.  However I have not taken Eiken since then. I do not know how to study English or what to study.

My favorite pastime is to watch a movie. I often watch a movie on DVD. I also like going to a theater. However I cannot watch a movie because I am busy recently. The movies I watch are various. For example: documentaries, dramas, animation and classics. My favorite movie is "Princess Mononoke" by Studio Ghibli, Inc.

Another one of my favorite pastimes is to go to a museum. I major in archeology in the University of Tsukuba. It is possible to obtain the knowledge of archeology or history or  art, and so on.  Therefore I like going to a museum.  Recently, I went to the Tokyo National Museum to see "CHINA: Grandeur of the Dynasties".  The exhibition made me excited. I have bought the pictorial record of the exhibition.

5 comments:

  1. I like Princess Mononoke too. Recently I saw "Whisper of the heart", Japanese call it "Mimi wo sumaseba". Maybe I have seen this movie three times. And I like a library as you like a museum. Spending time in a library maybe good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Takaaki :)

    My name is Haruka, a student in college of Agro-Biological Resources Sciences at Tsukuba University.

    What a coincidence!
    I have a boy and a girl friend of mine in your major, archeology. I got acquainted with them in some classes for getting degrees to become a curator(rather, museum attendant) in my future.

    I'm interested in museums too. If you have any, please tell me your recomenndation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Takaaki! My name is Michika.
    I like "Princess Mononoke" too.I like "My Neighbor Totoro" the best in the works by Studio Ghibli.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Takaaki! My name is Michika.
    I like "Princess Mononoke" too.I like "My Neighbor Totoro" the best in the works by Studio Ghibli.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Takaaki! My name is Michika.
    I like "Princess Mononoke" too.I like "My Neighbor Totoro" the best in the works by Studio Ghibli.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.