Saturday 22 December 2012

My self introduction by Mitsuki

Hello, everyone. I'm Mitsuki. I'll tell you about me.

My first English experience was at junior high school. It's not special in Japan.
I'm good at reading English, but not good at speaking. It's also not special, I know.
From July 21 to August 2 in 2012, I went to Bordeaux, France. That was my first foreign experience. I used English to study and communicate with French people. Sometimes I failed to make myself understood, but it was a precious time to talk and hang out with them. I found communication with foreign people very interesting.  

I'm interested in agronomy and botany, and I like outdoor activities. I'm a member of The Wild Animals Researchers Circle of this university, and I have many friends in the circle. With them I often go to mountains, forests, the sea, rivers, and so on. I enjoy watching birds, looking around plants, hunting insects, and fishing. It's a special time. 
Tsukuba has many good places to enjoy nature. Sometimes please look around and have a good time with natural things.

Thank you.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mitzuki. I have been to Paris, but I have never been to Bordeaux. What did you like most about Bordeaux?

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.