Thursday 20 December 2012

If you are curious, please continue reading.

Hello, My name is Haruka.
I'm a student in the College of Agro-Biological Resources Sciences at Tsukuba University. Although I do not belong to any laboratory now, I'm thinking of studying remote sensing technology from next year.
Let me explain my experience studying English.I started studying when I was 6 years old. The start was my mother's recommendation to go to language school where some of my childhood friends went. However, I think I had already had opportunities to hear English before that. I still remember that I learned many English children's songs at home.
I've been to the U.S two times(Texas in 2006, Utah this summer), and Brisbane, Australia once in 2008. These experience really inspired me. In my future, I'd like to have a study more about science communication in some university in Britain or North America. That's because my dream is to be an educator in addition to be a good researcher.
This is my score now. I want to continue studying to get better scores.
Eiken 2  (November, 2007)
TOEIC 725 (January, 2012)
TOEFL iBT 80 (August, 2012)
My hobby is reading, playing the piano, listening to music(especially songs of Japanese singer, "Kururi", "Yomo-to-Ohana"), going to museums(I like permanent exhibitation in "Kahaku", for example), swimming, walking, brewing coffee and tea, and so on.

Thank you very much for your time :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised to know that you started to study English when you were six years old!!
    But it makes you to get used to English more than other students.
    What kind of educator do you want to be?

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.