Friday 21 December 2012

About me by Kohe


My name is Kohe. I have studied English since junior high school.  I’m not good at English. Last year, my English class was C2. , It especially is difficult to talk and write in English. I can’t catch what a person says and can’t express my idea in English. I don't have much vocabulary. I don’t have any confidence in spelling and grammar, so I can’t write good sentences. I write poor sentences. My reading is so-so. I forget my score, but the TOEFL score is average among sophomores majoring in agricultural resources.
My hometown is located along the sea. I’m sad, I can’t see and feel the sea in Tsukuba. 
I like sports. Recently I play baseball, badminton, softball and basketball, but I belonged to table tennis club from junior high school to high school, so I want to play table tennis once in a while.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kohe. I like the sea very much too. Where is your home town?

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my students' posts are most welcome. Please be advised that comments on this blog are moderated. Any abusive comments will not be approved. Also, anonymous comments will never be approved.